About Reproductive Medicine
The department of Reproductive Medicine in Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital was one of its kinds in Chennai. It treats male and female infertility using the most recent techniques, implemented by high skilled professionals.
Dr. KMH offers complete diagnostic investigation and treatment for infertility couples. The hospital has the highest chance of conceiving in the first year of treatment.
Here at the Department of Reproductive Medicine, we provide complete diagnostic investigations and treatments of both male and female infertility.
- ovulation inductions - i.e. for polycystic ovary syndrome
- follicle tracking - i.e. for polycystic ovary syndrome
- reproductive surgery - i.e. for fibroids or cysts
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Semen Cryopreservation and Banking
- Donor IVF/ICSI programme
- Surrogacy Programme
- blood tests
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Hysterosalpingo-contrast-sonography (HyCoSy)
- Artificial insemination
- Intrauterine insemination
- Egg sharing
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis and fibroids
- Diagnostic/Therapeutic - Minimally Invasive Procedures
- All Imaging / Laboratory diagnostic services
We are delivering 98% success rate at PRANA Infertility Center rendering a holistic treatment plan connecting all the required dots for a fertile future.