About Obstetrics and Gynaecology
A woman health requirementchanges as they pass through different stages in life. From menarche to menopause and so on, care needs for a woman differs. The care we provide involves listening, treating the physical and emotional needs of the women, we treat women from many different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. We provide a comfortable, relaxedand professional environment for all our patients. Our patients undergo latest comprehensive evaluation, diagnostic procedures and health maintenance programs that are available. Whether you're looking to conceive or are already pregnant, we are here to help keep you healthy and guide you through a safe pregnancy and delivery.
Pregnancy and birth ae unique for each woman. The wellbeing of the mother and the infant are dependent upon each other as both adjust to the many physical, psychological and social changes after birth.
With high risk pregnancy, about 10% of new born are born premature or require specialized care in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). NICU at Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital is level 3 unit with technically advanced infrastructure and set up. We care for all pre-matured babies of any gestational period as well as any new born that requires special care and expertise.
Our obstetric services include
- Pre-Conception Counselling
- Prenatal Care
- High Risk Pregnancy and Complete Labour Care
- Family-based labour and delivery care
- Painless Labour
- OB Physiotherapy Sessions
- OB Education Sessions
Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital offers a very wide spectrum of women health services, the range of services are listed, but not limited to
- Well Women Services
- General Gynaecology
- Family Planning / Counselling & Contraceptive options
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Keyhole Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgeries)
- Treatment for Gynaecologic Cancers
- Treatment for CYSTS, FIBROIDS and POLYPS
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Treatment for Urinary Incontinence
Our team of experiences consultants are available round the clock to conduct delivery or any emergency services. All our experienced consultants perform Hysterectomy, Laparoscopy, Laparotomy and Tubal Ligation, et cetera.