About IVF Treatment
IVF Treatment in Chennai
IVF is the common infertility treatment where an egg from the ovaries is combined with the sperm outside a body. The process involves careful monitoring and letting sperm fertilize the egg in the specialized laboratory. Fertilized eggs are grown in an incubator. One or two healthy embryos are inserted into the woman's uterus.
This process of IVF treatment will initiate a pregnancy. After two weeks, women will undergo a pregnancy test. If the result is positive, She will be considered as four weeks pregnant.
Common laboratory techniques used during an IVF cycle:
- Egg Retrieval
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Husband / Donor)
- Embryo Culture (Day 3 & Blastocyst)
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Transfer
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Pre - Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Fertility Preservation
- Mini-IVF & Embryo pooling
- Oocyte Donor & Surrogacy Program
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval & ICSI
With the help of highly skilled professional, you can plan for a little miracle happen now. At prana fertility center, we provide complete diagnostic investigations and treatments of both male and female infertility. We will find the root cause of infertility problems with near zero-infection rates using our advanced technologies.
- High success rate
- Near zero-infection rates
- High skilled professional